Kingston is a multinational technology corporation that develops, manufactures and supports flash memory device and other computer-related memory products. Kingston USB flash drive is mostly used to store and transfer various types of data like office documents, memorable video clips, audios, etc. from one storage media to other. It has good features such as high data rate transfer quality, large storage data capacity, portable in nature and high security of your important data.
Sometimes, you have work on the project in your friend computer and after completion, you have copy all the data to your Kingston USB flash drive using “Cut and Paste” command. But as soon as you have connected, your computer asked you to format your USB drive. Without observing message you clicked on “Format” key. After formatting, all the data from Kingston data traveler washed off. In this situation, you come in tension and think that how to restore digital data from formatted Kingston data traveler USB flash drive? Don’t worry? Be Relax..! Because now it is possible to recover data from formatted Kingston Data Traveler USB flash drive with the help of Unformat Data software with greater ease.
Most Common scenarios for loss of data from Kingston Data Traveler flash drive:
- Accidental Formatting: Sometimes, when you connect Kingston data traveler USB flash drive to your computer, you may get a message like “Quick Format” Then, if you format your data traveler USB flash drive, which may cause entire files will be the loss from data traveler USB flash drive.
- Virus Infection: Virus plays a great role in the corruption of data traveler USB flash drive. When you connect your Kingston USB flash drive to virus infected system, there is a more chance to corrupt or infected the USB flash drive.
- Power Fluctuation: If your system shutdown suddenly due to power failure, while accessing or transferring data from USB hard drive to other storage media will cause data loss from your USB flash drive.
- Abrupt Ejection: While moving or transferring data from USB flash drive to your laptop or vice versa, if the USB drive is ejected abruptly during the process, as a result of this loss of your digital data from Kingston data traveler USB flash drive.
Apart from the above-mentioned scenarios, there are few more reasons for data loss from formatted flash drive such as storage device corruption, bad sectors on hard drive, file system corruption, software conflicts, etc. In such all cases, you will need reliable tool named as Unformat Data software for recovered digital data from Kingston USB flash drive.
Exceptional Features of UnFormat Data Software:
- This is the best software over the internet to recover lost or deleted files from various data loss scenarios from formatted, damaged or crashed USB flash drive.
- You can download this software for retrieval of files from quick formatted hard drives on updated versions of Windows operating system like Windows server 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8 and so on.
- This application is more compatible with Windows and Mac file system like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS 5, NTFS, HFSX and HFS.
- This application has specially designed algorithm to restore files from digital cameras brands and other media storage devices like iPod, iPhone, MMC cards, etc.
- You can recover your digital data from other USB flash drive brands like Samsung, Transcend, SanDisk, Sony, Toshiba, Lexar, etc. within a short time.
- This tool has inbuilt scanning algorithm to scan the drive and recover deleted or lost files from data traveler USB flash drive on Windows and Mac operating system.
- It has provided an advanced features such as preview option, which helps to view recovered USB flash drive digital data prior to restoration.