USB is a small portable external storage device which provides safe transfer of data or files from one system to another system. It has the capacity to store huge amount of file such as audio, video, images, RAW files, office files, documents, spreadsheets, etc. It is most preferred among all external hard drives as it uses flash memory to store the files and holds so many advanced features like high data transfer rate (i.e. 5 GB/s), pocket-sized, portability and reliability. It is also used as a backup storage drive and can be available in various brands like Transcend, SanDisk, Lexar, Kingston, etc.
Sometimes even upon saving the files very safely in USB drive due to some known or unknown errors your files gets deleted or lost from the USB drive and put anyone in miserable conditions. Don’t get annoyed under such conditions because file loss problems from any external storage drive is quite common nowadays. You can simply resolve this issue and can recover deleted files from USB drive with the help of this reliable Undelete USB software. This software has advanced scanning algorithm which helps to scan the entire USB drive and retrieve your files with few mouse clicks. If you want to get detailed information about how to perform Undelete USB operation then you can trial out its demo version which is available for free of cost.
Reasons for the deletion or loss of files from USB drive:
- Sometimes while deleting unwanted files from the USB flash drive, you might select some important files and hit “Shift + Delete” combination key. This results in deletion of important files.
- While transferring the files from USB drive to systems hard drive or vice versa if any kind of conflicts occurs then it leads to the loss of files from the USB drive.
- Formatting of USB drive is also one of the main reasons for the deletion of files from USB drive, i.e. while ejecting USB drive you might popup with an error message stated “Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now? “If you unintentionally click on format option without taking backup then it leads to complete deletion of files.
- If the USB drive is badly affected with virus attacks and bad sectors then it gets corrupted which further results in loss of files.
- Some other factors responsible for the deletion or loss of files from USB drive are file system corruption, abrupt system shutdown, improper ejection of USB drives, software conflicts, logical errors, etc.
Salient Features of Undelete USB Software:
This software supports a recovery of USB drive on both Windows OS (such as Windows 8, 7, Windows XP, Vista, etc.) and Mac OS including Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc. It has the ability to recover more than 300 file types like audio, video, images, RAW files, spreadsheets, documents, applications, etc. This application recovers deleted or lost files from various external storage drives like pen drives, memory stick, iPods, external hard disks, etc. Easily recovers files from USB memory sticks, USB external drive, USB pen drive, etc. This effective is also used to restore deleted or lost files from various brands of USB drives such as Transcend, Sony, Lexar, Kingston, etc. This application consists of “Save Recovery Session” feature which enables the user to skip the re-scanning process of the USB drive and also a preview option to preview the recovered files.