“Last week a weird incident took place when I was in attending one of my friend’s marriage. We were taking videos and photos from a camera equipped with memory card. Later, one of my friends asked me the memory card to transfer videos and pictures, he connected the memory card to his laptop and while speaking with us he formatted the card unintentionally.
I was shocked after that incident and I was searching lots and lots of blogs and forums about how to recover formatted memory card. Now I am totally confused and please guide me to get back my files from formatted memory card.”
Memory card can be formatted due to accidental formatting and some other reasons such as file system corruption, Virus attacks etc. But you can perform data recovery from formatted memory card using professional tool named Recover Formatted Memory Card. This tool is capable of scanning the card in few seconds and get back files without any modifications.
Data Loss scenarios in memory card:
- Accidental formatting: There might be a case when memory card is plugged into the system like if you are accessing files, then a prompt dialog pops out asking to format the drive, then a user might format his card resulting in loss of files from the card.
- Memory card corruption: Suppose you plug memory card in virus infected system then your card may get corrupted resulting in loss of files from it. So care must be taken while plugging memory card into the system.
- Problems occurring during file transfer: If you are transferring files from memory card to the system and suddenly system shuts down or there is power failure or you take out card abruptly, will make your card get corrupted and files may become inaccessible.
- Accidental deletion: There may be a case when one can intentionally or accidentally press delete key resulting in loss of files from memory card.
- SD card unread ability: There are cases when some memory cards are unreadable. You encounter the messages like ‘memory card is not recognized”.
Features of Recover Formatted Memory Card Software:
- The software can efficiently retrieve files from formatted and re-formatted memory card.
- It can easily recover accidentally deleted photos, videos, audio files on the memory card.
- Simple and easy tool to use recovery wizard.
- Rescue and recover files from drives having bad sectors.
- It does not modify your existing lost data; rather it just reads it and recreates the same files on a path specified by you.
- It supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT Partitions.
- It can get back the files from several types of memory cards like CF, SD, SDHC, SDXC, XD, MMC cards etc.
- Recover files from all brands of memory card like SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, Samsung, Toshiba etc.
- The recovered files can be saved on any external drive or CD/DVD.
- You can preview the recoverable files before purchase of the software.
- Enables you with “Save Recovery Session” option to save your scanned information, helping you in avoiding rescanning of your card again.
- You can recover files from Windows (7, Vista, XP, etc.) and Mac (Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, etc.)
- The recovered files can be compressed in a ZIP archive.
- It performs safe and secure file recovery process because it is free from virus attack.
- It provide free trial version.
- You can avail free technical supports for 24×7 via E-mail, live chat applications etc.