Now-a-days, people wish to capture each and every precious moments in the form of photos. This make digital camera more popular and most of the mobile phones today comes with a function of photography. To store pictures you need a storage device such as memory card (used in mobile phones, digital cameras etc). Apart from this device for storing large pictures, you need devices like internal and external hard disk; USB etc.
Digital photos are far better convenient than that of traditional photos. This is because you don’t need a negative or hard copy to develop your photos. All you have to do is you just have to copy them from memory card or digital device to computer system and the photos will be saved forever.
For simple example consider accidental deletion. When these photos are deleted from our computer then there is no way to regain them back until and unless you have backups. If deleted pictures are not important then you need not worry, but if they are worth then? Most of the people in this situation fail to do things as they are not aware of the recovery process. They either don’t have any idea about how to recover files or use it from the available backup. Some of the photo files loss scenarios are explained below.
Accidental Deletion of Photos: Many times you wish to delete unnecessary photos from Windows computer, at that time you could possibly delete important photos mistakenly. By this way you may lose your photo files.
Accidental Formatting of Hard disk: Many times you might format your hard drive accidentally. You’ll lose all data from your hard disk drive because after formatting a hard drive, the deleted or lost data are not saved in Trash.
User Errors: Data from computer hard drive also lost as a result of user mistakes. After while utilization of your computer you could possibly wish to free disk space to keep new data, during those times you may delete some important files from a computer and emptying the Trash. With this scenario you may lose your important pictures, videos etc from your computer.
Improper Shutdown of computer: Unexpected shutdown of one’s system also brings about loss of data. As an example, in case your system switched off while running some application, file system could get corrupt and all sorts of photos become inaccessible.
Photos are deleted in all of these above scenarios, the reason for photo loss is anything; you are able to recover them by using some third party software such as deleted photo recovery software.
Significant Features of deleted photo recovery software
- This software supports recovery of photos even from your FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS 5 or ExFAT formatted partitions on your Windows as well as Mac OS X.
- Not just photos, you can even make use of this utility to restore the songs, documents, videos, PPT files and many other 300 types of files deleted from Windows OS.
- Can be used to retrieve files even from Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and other Windows OS versions.
- This utility also recovers photos from external hard drives of various brands like Toshiba, Sony, Seagate, Samsung, etc.
- It can also recover photos and other files from deleted or formatted partitions in all the versions of Windows OS.
- By using this utility, you can able to preview the recovered photos on your Window shine before restoration. If you are fulfilled with the results, you can buy the licensed version of this software to save the recovered photo files.